Lately, the sub has been sort of flooded with posts that are one picture with another picture at the bottom reacting to it. I can barely bring myself to even call them memes. Some are good though, I guess that’s true. It’s kind of why we have been trying to figure out how to do this with the least amount of collateral damage. Here’s what we came up with:
#No reactions to screenshots of text
profile pics do not count, so fuck you Twitter, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Things that are text only that will now be removed:
* [YouTube titles by themselves](https://i.imgur.com/COhC9TP.png)
* [Twitter screenshots](https://i.imgur.com/mZd5sMp.png)
* [pictureless headlines](https://i.imgur.com/Idxlj2q.png)
* [text messages](https://i.imgur.com/qAjiXEh.jpg)
* reddit [titles](https://i.imgur.com/aPLG7oZ.png) and [comments](https://i.imgur.com/1OgiaKN.png)
* please note that [photographs of text](https://i.imgur.com/t1Txepg.png) are ok
Headlines, tweets, etc with a picture included.. we are going to continue to allow those because our scientific research have led us to the conclusion that those reaction memes fractionally more tolerable and high effort.
Thanks for your patience during this trying time,
PS: regular memes with text on top are fine. Screenshots of text are not
#report as “not a dank meme”
Enjoyed it? try our Dank memes posts